Friday, August 30, 2013

20 favorite free photoshop actions


I have been loving my birthday present, you guys! I have been scrounging the internet for actions and scripts to use in Photoshop. I have several paid-for actions, graphics and other things on my list, but I found some amazing actions that are all free. I assembled 20 of my favorites in a blog post for you. ENJOY!



















How to download actions in Photoshop:
Download ATN file(s) to Program Files > Adobe > Presets > Actions
I usually keep my actions folder open on the desktop so I can easily drag and drop the downloaded file.

To use:
Open Adobe Photoshop: Window > Actions (Alt + F9)
Your actions dialogue box will appear; select the drop-down arrow in the top right-hand corner of the box. All of your downloaded actions will appear. Feel free to select between them.

I hope this little bit of what I've learned is helpful to you all. 

Much love!
Steph
Facebook        Twitter        Pinterest         Instagram        Email
Sharing with:
Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment