Thursday, August 22, 2013

First day of school


It has been a busy week. It was the first day of school for my kiddos. Am I the only parent that gets overwhelmed with back-to-school? I feel relieved it's over. 

Of course now I officially have a first grader and a kindergartner.  My son doesn't really like me taking pictures of him, but daughter will smile all day long for the camera. Her first day outfit was handmade (she even helped sew it), so she was happy to show it off. I plan to give more details about it soon.

I also wanted to take a moment to send out an update. Just as this week was busy, next week will be too. It's my 30th birthday and Logan took three days off work, and has quite the extravaganza planned for me. I kind of want to set blogging aside and devote my time to him since he's gone out of his way so much. I may not have a ton of time to post, but I will be back in the swing of things soon. I have a long list of upcoming blog posts. I'm actually working on one of them right now! We are even going to have our first giveaway here on the blog. I have annoucements coming up, including some information about our upcoming shop. That's right, NewlyMynted will be for sale. But with a great purpose!

I can't wait to share to all of these things with you lovelies! Have a great Thursday. 

So much love!
Steph
Facebook        Twitter        Pinterest         Instagram        Email

No comments:

Post a Comment