Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Ten // Favorite Things


1. Favorite illustration: Sunny's Art Store
2. Favorite shoe deal: Lemon Crochet Toms 
3. Favorite handbag: Crochet Satchel
        I WILL BE DOING THIS!
5. Favorite advice: Hide Your Crazy tank top
6. Favorite bauble: Antoinette Drop earrings
7. Favorite vintage: Floral frame from WhichGoose
8. Favorite laugh & gift: Julie Anne Art "Birthday Sex" card
9. Favorite curl: Curly Temple floral shades
10. Favorite power: "What Wizardy Is This" polish by OPI

I hope you enjoyed a quick peek at some of my favorite things this morning. For now I'm off to do one of my least favorite things, visit the dentist.

Blech.

Boo.

Scowl.

Sore.

Meanies.

Peace out!
Steph

Facebook        Twitter        Pinterest         Instagram        Email

No comments:

Post a Comment