Monday, March 10, 2014

Your Favorite Pins

Remember when I said my kids were dropping like flies? Yeah ... apparently that applies for the whole family, myself included. So please forgive me if I am slow to get posts up. It seems I have injured my shoulder, as in can't-drive, can't-put-on-my-own-coat-on or tie-my-own-shoes kind of injured. Right now, as I type this, I am lowering my wrists and leaning to the right, in a sad little attempt to keep some of the weight and strain on my right shoulder to a minimum. Let's just be thankful you can't see me, okay?! I have posts and projects lined up, plus an upcoming giveaway, just be patient as I work on getting them done. I have to move a little slow and limit my activity in this position. I'm thinking I will be back in the doc's office before long. Eek!

For now, I thought I would share your most loved pins. If you're not following me on Pinterest, come on over and do so. Also, catch me on Twitter where I can one-handedly update regularly thanks to our good friend, iPhone.

Our very own list of FREE Photoshop Actions

My Wow-worthy Southern Style Bacon Mustard Greens

Our 1st Thessalonians Printable -- I am so glad this is loved!

Our crash course on getting the mildew out of your towels -- Glad I'm not alone, so thank you!

I am so grateful for all this love you show me. Pin on!

XO,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment