Friday, January 24, 2014

The Friday Find: Bjorn and Bringly

Image(s) © Bjorn and Bringly

I am starting a new series on the blog, The Friday Find.  I love handmade and small businesses. There is just something about a small business owner who goes the extra mile for you. It's not the kind of thing you can find at Walmart or McDonalds, but those amazing business owners don't get nearly as much recognition as they should. So we're going to start giving them shout-outs every Friday, and allowing you to relish and splurge on their goods for the weekend.

Our very first feature goes to Bjorn and Bringly. I have really been into bracelet crafting lately, and as I browsed beaded friendship bracelets on Pinterest, I came across her Etsy shop. Let me tell you, my heart stopped for a moment when I saw these beaded bracelets. Inspired by the flowers and mountains of the Northwest, Julia puts exquisite detail in her jewelry. She truly makes the outdoors take your breath away with these gems.


If you'd like your small business featured on NewlyMynted send an email to: newlymynted@gmail.com. I would love to shout you out to the world!

*Submissions are subject to approval. Entries must coincide with the NewlyMynted brand, offering inspirational and resourceful opportunities for our readers.

Have a blessed weekend!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment