Friday, August 16, 2013

Color Crush: Cobalt

Cobalt Booties Cat eye frames Chandelier Earrings Velvet Pillow Double Breasted Military Coat Wave Wrap Bleu Cobalt Laquer Safety Clutch Envelope Clutch iPhone Case Cobalt Vase Image Map
For almost the past year I have had the biggest crush on blue handbags. Bright, striking blue handbags! Cobalt blue. Electric blue. Although I have yet to find one I absolutely adore with a price tag that's within my budget, I have not relented my swooning. My fascination has expanded to nail polish, jewelry and clothing, and a desire to expand my blue joy around my home.

This is what I like to call growth! For most of my adult life I have avoided blue like the plague. Navy blue is a terrible color on me, and because I couldn't wear navy, I just avoided blue altogether. My bigotry caused me to lose out on all this cobalt blue richness. No more though. This fall I plan to embrace blue as much as I can!

What are your color crushes?

Oodles of love today!
Steph
Facebook        Twitter        Pinterest         Instagram        Email
Sharing with:

No comments:

Post a Comment